3 2 4
Situated less than 15 minutes from Deloraine and only 40 minutes from Launceston and the airport, is this property with many different uses.
- 3-4 bedroom home with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge set on 24ha (approximately)
- Recently renovated bathroom catering for disabled shower and toilet
- Unlimited views from every window.
- Second home 102m2 approximately with carport and patio, currently rented at $240.00 per week.
- There is also a large workshop with concrete floor and three phase power.
- Added to the above is a large building fitted out to cater for large groups, weddings and family gatherings.
- Garden lovers dream, well established gardens and orchard.
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Country kitchen with new combustion stove connected to hot water (hydronic heating).
- bbq patio area with zip track roll down blinds
This home has a stand alone Solar panels and battery system, with back up generator. Solar hot water.
The property is well fenced and has run over 400 sheep plus cattle. Would also suit horse grazing or agistment.
Free range chicken yards and shed capable of housing 100 birds.
All of this set on 24Ha approx of prime grazing country with good fencing, water to all paddocks, divided into 17 grazing blocks, all weed controlled.
Shearing shed, yards and barn
Small area of bush. Abundance of firewood.
Water bore equipped to pump 4000 gallons per hour. Providing substantial quantity of irrigation water.
THIS BORE HAS BEEN TESTED TO 7000 GALLONS CAPACITY PER HOUR.
An inspection is a must to get the real feel and value to appreciate this property.